STARTS JUNE 16, 2012
Every Summer Saturdays 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Corner of New and Pearl Streets
Metuchen Farmers Market is presented by the Metuchen Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Cherry Grove Farm – Handmade, raw milk cheeses and grass-fed meat
- Farmer Al’s – Fruits and vegetables
- Hoboken Farms – Breads, meats, pastas, and fresh mozzarella
- Little Owl Soap – Hand-crafted vegan soap
- Sunshine Eggs – Fresh eggs
- Vesco Foods – Marinated mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, pickles, olives
- Von Thun Farms – Fruits and vegetables
Calling all Farmers, Artisanal Food Makers, and Craftspeople of New Jersey….
Sell Your Products in Metuchen!
If you are a farmer, a baker, a pickle purveyor, a cupcake maker, a cheese artisan, a salmon smoker, or something else we have not even thought of yet, and you would like to provide a stall at the Metuchen Market Day events, please email the Metuchen Farmers Market manager.
General Directions to Metuchen NJ
The Market is located at the corner of New St. and Pearl St.
Metuchen Borough is located at:
Metuchen Durham Ave Exit on Rt. 287
Exit 10 on the New Jersey Turn Pike
Metuchen Main St. Exit on Rt 1
Exit 131 Lincoln Highway on the Garden State Parkway
Volunteer for Metuchen Market Day
Do you love healthy, local food? Do you want to support downtown Metuchen and help make our farmer’s market one of the best in New Jersey? Do you want to meet fun people?
- We need volunteers to help with:
- setting up traffic cones and manning the Farmers Market booth each Saturday
- promoting our Market on social media
- writing press releases and designing posters
- contacting new vendors
- coordinating food demos, concerts, and workshops by local artists
Market Day a great Summer Saturday in Metuchen
Metuchen is not just a great place to shop for ingredients, it is also a great place for dining out. The borough boasts one of the most exciting ranges of restaurant choices in New Jersey. We have regionally known fine dining establishments, family friendly local treasures, and tiny ethnic hole in the wall gems.
White Table Cloth
Coffee Pastry and Breakfast
Subs and Slices
- Antonio’s Brick Oven Pizza
- Gulino’s Trattoria
- Buon Appetito
- Bull Dog Deli
- Joey D’s Pizzaria
- New Amboy Deli
- Fresco Italian Deli
- La Rosa’s Pizza
- Tooley Burger
- What’s The Scoop