Farmers Market every summer Saturday 9:00 – 2:00
The Metuchen Farmers Market is the center piece of Market Day. Located at the corner of New and Pearl streets just a block off of Main, the outdoor market boasts some of the Garden State’s best organic farmers and purveyors of artesianal foods.
- Farmer Al’s – Fruits and vegetables.
- Fruitwood Orchards – Fruits, vegetables, and honey.
- Hoboken Farms – Breads, meats, pastas, and fresh mozzarella.
- Little Owl Soap – Hand-crafted vegan soap.
- Maglione’s Italian Ices – Frozen desserts.
- Oak Pond Farms – Fresh eggs.
- Paolo’s Kitchen – Prepared Italian foods.
- Simply Nic’s – Irresistable cookies, starring the famous rosemary shortbread bar.
- Vesco Foods – Marinated mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, pickles, olives.
- Von Thun Farms – Fruits and vegetables.
The Farmer’s Market and Main St.
Market Day Metuchen is a great Saturday outing for any dedicated Foodie, first browse the Farmer’s Market and stock up on quality ingredients, then stroll our vibrant main street sampling specialty food, wine shops, and restaurants.